Assessment Dues – Payment Options
Thank you for visiting the Continental Ranch Community Association Website.
The Association depends on your prompt payment to ensure the financial health of the organization. Please remember that your responsibility in paying is not dependent on whether you receive a statement or not. The CRCA semi-annual assessment is due each May 1st and November 1st.
To view your personal CRCA account, visit the Management secure website log-in page by clicking this link.
For assistance with your account number and/or password, call the management office at 520-297-7600.
There are six ways to pay your dues:
1) ACH: Our system can pull your pre-authorized payment from your bank account into our bank account. The ACH authorization form is online in your VMS account page when accessed as explained above.
2) Mail: Mail your check marked with your account number and the CRCA ID #3472 direct to our bank. Please include the bottom portion of your statement. Mailing address is:
3) Bill Pay: Set your bank account up to pay your semi-annual bill on May 1st and November 1st of each year. The check must include your personal 5-digit account number as shown on your statement and CRCA Association ID#3472. The mailing address is the same as shown above.
4) In Person: Bring your check or money order to the CRCA office at 9150 N. Coachline Blvd. The check must include your account number. Please include the bottom portion of your statement.
5) Pay online by credit card (using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express): Log into your personal CRCA account by visiting the Management secure website log-in page by clicking this link. Then follow the e-payment link to pay by credit card. Please be advised there is a bank fee charged when paying by credit card.
6) Pay online by E-check: Log into your personal CRCA account by visiting the Management secure website log-in page by clicking this link. Then follow the e-payment link to pay by e-check. There is no extra fee to pay by e-check.